Guilty On the Run

Monday, February 01, 2016


The end of my life was near. Moments before this bullet comes really close of destroying my beautiful, million-dollars-worth face, I was on the run. The police had invaded my mansion hours before and I, desperately, fled through the back doors in time. I ran as fast as I could - which wasn't easy since I was wearing extremely high Louboutin heels - and stole the first car I saw on the street. "How?", you must be asking yourself. Well, obviously I was armed because a woman never leaves home off guard.
I drove as fast as I could, not being sure where to go, but it sure would be far away from there. When I realized, I was already on the highway. But, when I looked at the rearview mirror, I saw police cars chasing me, dammit! I accelerated as much as possible, fearing for my life. I knew they wanted my head and soon they would have it because I was running out of gasoline. It was the end for me. I stopped the car, they still were a little far, so I started to run. Shoot against them would be useless, I had no other way out, so I simply started to walk because I've already accepted my inevitable death. I heard a helicopter noise so I stopped walking and turned back to look. At this moment, a bullet was already coming towards me. I didn't even had time to blink. "At least I'm gonna die well dressed", I thought.

______________________________________________________

Don't worry, I didn't die for real!


What you just saw is only part of a movie I was invited to participate. I play the protagonist, a movie star who secretly is a drug dealer - the biggest of the country - and she's like a queen of the organized crime. I can't tell much details about it yet, so you'll have to wait and watch the story of Amber Valentine when the film premieres on summer. I can't even say the name of the film yet nor say who's in the cast, it's all confidential! However, the biggest spoiler of all you already know: she dies on the end. Tragic!
It was a unique opportunity to star on this film, this role was challenging for me but very pleasing and funny... But oh, It's been a while since I don't tell you about me, right? It's been almost a whole year! Well, where do I start?


Oh, yes! First of all: I got blond, as you can see (duh), but it wasn't really because I wanted... As you know, I was selected to participate on Manda's Model Mission and like any other good modeling competition, there's always a makeover on the models and well, mine was a new hair color (honey blonde). I actually learnt to live with it, I think it fits me and I must confess: being blonde opens many doors (e.g. the main role on the film). However, of course you get a little more dumb too, maybe the ink reaches the brain, you know. But you must be wondering how the competition ended, right? Well, me and the other two finalists already recorded the finale, but by contract we can't reveal who won until the show airs, which must be happening soon.
Hmmm, what else can I tell you? Oh, remember my apartment in NY that caught fire? Of course you do! I never went back there again, but it turned out that the fire was caused by a dumb bitch from the floor below - I bet she was blonde too! She tried to kill a spider with an aerosol and a lighter. Hope she's burning in hell now! But well, shit happens, right? After that horrible night I moved to California, bought a house in Calabasas and live there since then. Oh, I also went to allure and attended a few events in the meantime:


Ok, enough talk for now! I gotta go, I have to meet a friend. See you soon!
xo

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images