Days in black and white

Monday, February 08, 2016


Being in jail has opened my mind, I learn new things everyday, like how to do smoke two cigarettes at a time and how to pee without taking a seat in any toilet.


This week I had the opportunity to meet Tara Dragonet, a transgender female who was first sent to a men's prision and now she got transfered to this female's. 
Her story begins when she committed fraud against Dollcrosoft for stealing their software and developing a hack tool that allowed her to go into some houses' security systems and disable the alarms so that burglars could break into the homes of the wealthiest people in Stardoll, one of the most famous cases of robbery was the one of Jcheechoo, who lost an estimate of 1.2 million dollars in handbags and fur coats.


Her knowledge about fashion is plenty, we have had amazing conversations about major designers and brands, she got an invitation for the first Fashion Week ever held on Stardoll but she couldn't attend because she was told not to, since police was looking for her already. I told her when we come out I will do a collaboration for Euphoria with her.


I feel like my lip fillers are starting to disappear and I need a touch up before I start looking like trash again. I just want to get out of here, I wonder if Alex will ever pay my bail...


To be continued...

You Might Also Like

0 comentarios

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images